A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naguib Khan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naguib Khan is Average.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naguib Khan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Khan graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Khan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- Northridge Hospital Med Center Roscoe Campus
- Olympia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naguib Rahman Khan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Naguib R. Khan practice?
- Dr. Naguib Khan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Naguib Khan practices Anesthesiology near Encino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodland Hills, CA and Beverly Hills, CA.
See Encino Anesthesiologists.