A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagwa Azer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagwa Azer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azer graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Azer has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Garfield Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Azer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nagwa L. Azer practice?
Dr. Nagwa Azer practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA and La Puente, CA.
See Duarte Family Physicians, Duarte General Practitioners, and Duarte Internists.