A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagwa Azer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagwa Azer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azer graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Azer has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley Campus
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagwa L Azer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nagwa L. Azer practice?
- Dr. Nagwa Azer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nagwa Azer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Visalia, CA.
See Duarte Primary Care Doctors and Duarte General Practitioners.