A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nagwa Azer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nagwa Azer is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Azer
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Azer Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Azer graduated from University of Asyut.
Dr. Azer has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nagwa L Azer MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nagwa L. Azer practice?
- Dr. Nagwa Azer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nagwa Azer practices Family Medicine and General Practice near La Puente, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Duarte, CA.
See La Puente Family Physicians and La Puente Primary Care Doctors.