A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naheed Olsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naheed Olsen is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naheed Olsen, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Olsen graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Olsen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
- Bellflower Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olsen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans