A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nahille Natour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nahille Natour is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nahille Natour, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Natour graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station.
Dr. Natour has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mother Frances Hospital
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nahille Ibrahim Natour MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nahille I. Natour practice?
- Dr. Nahille Natour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nahille Natour practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tyler, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, TX.
See Tyler Obstetricians & Gynecologists.