Dr. Nahille Natour MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Houston, TX

3.1

May 16th, 2012
GREAT doctor!
Dr. Natour is WONDERFUL. I've been seeing her for two years. I'm pregnant with my first child, and have experienced some minor issues in my pregnancy... Dr. Natour is really great about being sensitive to my concerns while sticking with medical facts. She explains everything she's doing - before! - and has been courteous, patient, and caring every single time.

August 13th, 2010
Reading the bad reviews, I was scared to go at first. She was really friendly. I felt very comfortable with the Pap. She asked questions and took care of what I needed. I've seen her twice and I don't really see why some of the reviews are negative.

May 14th, 2010
Loved her and wish she hadn't left.
I don't understand why there are so many negative comments. I went to Dr. Natour for several years. When I decided to have my first baby, but was having trouble conceiving right away, she helped us understand everything. We were pregnant within a couple of months.She cared for me throughout my pregnancy, gestational diabetes and delivery. I am so sad she left the area and I have to find a new OB.And shame on you to the person who was upset she left. If you had a better opportunity in a new city, or if you had a family issue and had to move, you would do it in a heartbeat. Why are we so harsh when judging a physician? You do not know her situation (neither do I). I am sure she let you know she was leaving as soon as she knew...you knew before I did.

November 23rd, 2009
Regret going to her
She is one of the worst OBGYN in the country.First of all the staff is so rude to the patients and the doctor dont care about her patients.My experience expecting our first baby and after 30 weeks she informs she is moving to a different location and its 2hrs from where she sees us now.Now that I have to switch the doctor and it will take over 2 weeks for her to send the release forms/Medical records to the new doctor and I am already missing one appointment.If you are having your first baby or the last baby please do not go to this doctor.I totally regret making the decision of chosing her to be our OBGYN. people stay away from this doctor.

October 20th, 2009
I don't understand why there are all these negative comments. I was so happy at this office and I have recommended all of my friends.

August 12th, 2009
Terrible and even worse office staff
Get rid of the yucky office staff first.

August 12th, 2009
Avoid at all cost, rude and discourteous office (Irving)
This is the worst doctor's office I have been to in all my life. The office staff would not let me see the doctor since I was 5 minutes late. Made a pregnant mom's first visit to the doc a nightmare. I wish these folks go out of business for tormenting people like this.

May 20th, 2009
I;d just like to warn future patients that if you are having your first baby, Dr Natour is probably not going to be the best experience... Her bedside manner is simply atrocious and her staff is incompetent and rude to say the least. I regret so much not switching earlier, but I hope this opinion gives you the courge to leave if you are uncomfortable.

April 4th, 2009
GREAT DR.
DR. NATOUR AND STAFF OR GREAT BOTH FROFESSIONAL AND FREINDLY...AND WOULD RECCOMMAND HER TO ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS....

September 26th, 2008
I will never go back
This doctor seems a little inexperienced. She provides no pain management and was not aware that a uterine biopsy could be extremely painful.