Dr. Nahille Natour Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Nahille Natour?

Posted on August 13th, 2010

Reading the bad reviews, I was scared to go at first. She was really friendly. I felt very comfortable with the Pap. She asked questions and took care of what I needed. I've seen her twice and I don't really see why some of the reviews are negative.

Loved her and wish she hadn't left.

Posted on May 14th, 2010

I don't understand why there are so many negative comments. I went to Dr. Natour for several years. When I decided to have my first baby, but was having trouble conceiving right away, she helped us understand everything. We were pregnant within a couple of months.She cared for me throughout my pregnancy, gestational diabetes and delivery. I am so sad she left the area and I have to find a new OB.And shame on you to the person who was upset she left. If you had a better opportunity in a new city, or if you had a family issue and had to move, you would do it in a heartbeat. Why are we so harsh when judging a physician? You do not know her situation (neither do I). I am sure she let you know she was leaving as soon as she knew...you knew before I did.

Regret going to her

Posted on November 23rd, 2009

She is one of the worst OBGYN in the country.First of all the staff is so rude to the patients and the doctor dont care about her patients.My experience expecting our first baby and after 30 weeks she informs she is moving to a different location and its 2hrs from where she sees us now.Now that I have to switch the doctor and it will take over 2 weeks for her to send the release forms/Medical records to the new doctor and I am already missing one appointment.If you are having your first baby or the last baby please do not go to this doctor.I totally regret making the decision of chosing her to be our OBGYN. people stay away from this doctor.

Posted on October 21st, 2009

I don't understand why there are all these negative comments. I was so happy at this office and I have recommended all of my friends.

Terrible and even worse office staff

Posted on August 12th, 2009

Get rid of the yucky office staff first.

Avoid at all cost, rude and discourteous office (Irving)

Posted on August 12th, 2009

This is the worst doctor's office I have been to in all my life. The office staff would not let me see the doctor since I was 5 minutes late. Made a pregnant mom's first visit to the doc a nightmare. I wish these folks go out of business for tormenting people like this.

Posted on May 21st, 2009

I;d just like to warn future patients that if you are having your first baby, Dr Natour is probably not going to be the best experience... Her bedside manner is simply atrocious and her staff is incompetent and rude to say the least. I regret so much not switching earlier, but I hope this opinion gives you the courge to leave if you are uncomfortable.

GREAT DR.

Posted on April 4th, 2009

DR. NATOUR AND STAFF OR GREAT BOTH FROFESSIONAL AND FREINDLY...AND WOULD RECCOMMAND HER TO ALL MY FEMALE FRIENDS....

I will never go back

Posted on September 26th, 2008

This doctor seems a little inexperienced. She provides no pain management and was not aware that a uterine biopsy could be extremely painful.

Posted on December 13th, 2015