A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nailesh Dave:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nailesh Dave is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nailesh Dave, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dave graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Dave has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Carolina Hospital
- Betsy Johnson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nailesh Dilipkumar Dave MD is a male Neurologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nailesh D. Dave practice?
- Dr. Nailesh Dave has 1 office location.
Dr. Nailesh Dave practices Neurology near Lillington, NC.
See Lillington Neurologists.