Neurologists, Pain Management Specialist

350 Pine State St
Lillington, NC 27546
910-893-9700
Locations and availability (1)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Seems to Place Business over Medicine  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2014

After fighting to get an appointment within a month's time of my referral, I finally got to see Dr. Dave. The PAC Bianca seemed very unprofessional and inept. Dr. Dave spent approximately 2 minutes with me, and ordered tests which seemed mostly irrelevant to Bianca's hip-fired diagnosis. They made an appointment without consulting me to do follow up on labs and diagnostics with Bianca. When I asked to see Dr. Dave, I was informed that I would not see him again for a year, even though I have not yet been diagnosed. They seem to have forgotten about the patient care aspect of medicine and focus entirely on the business side of what they do. I am not a pain patient, and I am not a drug seeker. But what I observed was a cattle farm, mostly for pain patients. If all you want is some pain pills, this could be your doctor, but if you have a serious neurological disorder, you should look elsewhere.

|  No recommendation  |  show details
Jun 19th, 2013

The office is really clean and the nursing staff very kind. Dr. Dave on the other hand act as if he dont know what he is doing. He do not have any bedside manners at all and act as if he really do not care about his patients. Also he is the only specialist in the office in which you will only see him a couple of times any other time you will see the PAC or ANP and they sometimes dont know what they are talking about. This doctor will put you in a situation where you are worst than what you where the before you ever met him. I would not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy and if your doctor suggest this office run and find someone better. I have learned and for know on I will research the doctor before any appointment.

|  Don't go to this doctor  |  show details
May 16th, 2013

This doctor so not care about the patient. You feel as though they donor know what they are doing. You do not get the right testing the patients need or treatment. Would not recommend to my worst enemy.

|  Two thumbs DOWN  |  show details
Mar 26th, 2013

I was supposed to be seen for a seizure disorder but he wasn't really concerned about my health. I waited a very long time only to have hime spend only like 5minutes with me. After seeing him for 3 times, he made me see his assistant, Bianca, which didn't know a thing about what she was doing and ended up OVER dosing me. I had to be taken to the ER. I will be suing for medical mal practice. BE WARE, STAY AWAY from this place....

|  Ujas Patel  |  show details
Dec 24th, 2010

i had severe back painGot the right treatment without any painThanks Dr.

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2009

QUACK

|  show details
May 11th, 2009

I was a patient for a long time. I was treated like cattle, in and out and couldn't even remember why I was there. I was prescribed medicine that I am currently trying to get off of because it is very addictive. I complained about one medicine making my vision blurry but this was ignored. I no longer go to this doctor and I wouldn't ever recommend him to anyone. I felt like they got me addicted to medicine so I would continue to come in so they could get more money. i am sicker now than when I first started going there.