by Ernest Rajendra on Jun 6th, 2014

That's what we need in a Dr. and we find that in Dr. Vashistha

by sick on Mar 21st, 2014

I was about to file complaint at a certain doctor at Kaiser Urgent Care because of her irrelevant orders and not treating my initial complaints. I met the worst Doctor that time until they transferred me to Dr. Vashishta. Dr. Vashishta was one of the greatest Doctors I've met. Very knowledgeable, His assessment skills are beyond compare. Very seldom you would see a doctor doing palpation and percussion as part of their assessment and he does it well. He explained the pathophysiology of my symptoms well, walks and assisted his patients, all of his orders were carried out stat. He also does follow up on his patients. If you want a doctor with full of bolonies and would tell you stories and craps, would order pregnancy test twice without any relevance at all i will recommend the previous doctor that have seen me but if you want a doctor that hits the bulls eye, thats doctor vashshta!

Teacher show details Teacher
by Geoffrey Buck on Sep 5th, 2013

Dr Vashishishtha is a gem. He has always helped me got over my medical condition at the time. We are lucky to have him at Kaiser!

Amazing Doctor & Person show details Amazing Doctor & Person
Oct 11th, 2012

I love Dr. V! He's one of the few reasons that my family and I keep KP's expensive coverage. He treats you like a person, a friend, and more than just another body in his office. He makes you feel comfortable, and answers all of your questions.

Oct 29th, 2011

Truly outstanding doctor! Very knowledgeable and caring.