A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Najib Alturk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Najib Alturk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alturk
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Alturk Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Najib Alturk, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Alturk graduated from University Of Aleppo. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Alturk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Najib Michel Alturk MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Najib M. Alturk practice?
- Dr. Najib Alturk has 1 office location.
Dr. Najib Alturk practices Cardiovascular Disease near Toms River, NJ.
See Toms River Cardiologists.