A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Namieta Janssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namieta Janssen, Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namieta Janssen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Janssen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Janssen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namieta Mody Janssen MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Namieta M. Janssen practice?
- Dr. Namieta Janssen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Namieta Janssen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sugar Land, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Rheumatologists.