Learn more about Dr. Namieta Janssen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Namieta Janssen, Rheumatology is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Janssen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Janssen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Namieta Janssen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Clinical Research
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Janssen graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Janssen has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Namieta Mody Janssen MD is a female Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Namieta M. Janssen practice?
- Dr. Namieta Janssen has 1 office location.
Dr. Namieta Janssen practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Sugar Land, TX.
See Sugar Land Internists and Sugar Land Rheumatologists.