A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nan Monahan, Internist is Satisfactory. Dr. Monahan has been reviewed by 26 patients who have provided 18 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nan Monahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including osteoporosis and medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.More Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Monahan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nan Monahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nan R. Monahan practice?
Dr. Nan Monahan practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Monahan, Dr. Marianne Monahan, Dr. Hanna Monahan, Dr. Maryann Monahan, Dr. Nancy Monahan, Dr. Hannelore Monahan, Dr. Ana Monahan, Dr. Rosanne Monahan