A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nan Monahan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nan Monahan, Internist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nan Monahan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Monahan graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Monahan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Piedmont Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nan Monahan MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nan Monahan practice?
- Dr. Nan Monahan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nan Monahan practices Internal Medicine near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Internists.