A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Robinson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Robinson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Robinson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clear Lake Regional Medical Center
- University of Texas Medical Branch
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ann Robinson MD is a female Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Robinson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Robinson practices Neurology near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Friendswood Neurologists.