A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Griffith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Clare Griffith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Nancy Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Griffith practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.