A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Griffith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Griffith
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Griffith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Griffith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Company of Mary Hospital
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Clare Griffith MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Griffith practice?
- Dr. Nancy Griffith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Griffith practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Primary Care Doctors.