A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Griffith is Good. Dr. Griffith has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Griffith, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Griffith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Little Co. of Mary Hospital - Torrance
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
- Prov Little Co of Mary Med Center Torrance
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Griffith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Griffith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Griffith practice?
Dr. Nancy Griffith practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Griffith, Dr. Anabel Griffith, Dr. Anya Griffith, Dr. Deeann Griffith, Dr. Hana Griffith, Dr. Hanna Griffith, Dr. Hannah Griffith, Dr. Hannelore Griffith