A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dobrolet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dobrolet, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrolet graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Dobrolet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Dobrolet MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Dobrolet practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dobrolet has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Dobrolet practices Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Cardiologists.