A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dobrolet, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrolet graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrolet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Arnold Palmer Hospital
- Miami Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dobrolet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- JMH Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dobrolet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Dobrolet practice?
Dr. Nancy Dobrolet practices Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Orlando, FL.
See Miami Pediatric Specialists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Dobrolet, Dr. Anabel Dobrolet, Dr. Anya Dobrolet, Dr. Deeann Dobrolet, Dr. Hana Dobrolet, Dr. Hanna Dobrolet, Dr. Hannah Dobrolet, Dr. Hannelore Dobrolet