A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dobrolet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobrolet
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobrolet Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dobrolet, MD is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobrolet graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Dobrolet has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Miami Children's Hospital
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Dobrolet MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Dobrolet practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dobrolet has 7 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Dobrolet practices Pediatric Cardiology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Orlando, FL and Palmetto Bay, FL.
See Miami Pediatric Specialists.