Learn more about Dr. Nancy Feldman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Feldman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Feldman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Testis Cancer (Testicular Neoplasm)
Education & Awards
Dr. Feldman graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Feldman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Feldman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. Feldman practice?
Dr. Nancy Feldman practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology, and Hematology & Oncology near Sylmar, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Sylmar Internists, Sylmar Hematologists, and Sylmar Oncologists.