A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Gibbs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ellen Gibbs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Nancy Gibbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Gibbs practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Downey, CA.
See Baldwin Park Family Physicians and Baldwin Park Geriatric Doctors.