A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Gibbs, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Geriatric Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Gibbs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Baldwin Park Medical Center
- Baldwin Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ellen Gibbs MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Nancy Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Gibbs practices Family Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and Geriatric Medicine near Baldwin Park, CA.
See Baldwin Park Primary Care Doctors and Baldwin Park Geriatric Doctors.