A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Graesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Graesser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Graesser, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Graesser graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Graesser has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- Riverside Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy L Graesser DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Graesser practice?
- Dr. Nancy Graesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Graesser practices Family Medicine near Canal Winchester, OH.
See Canal Winchester Family Physicians.