A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Griner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Griner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Griner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Griner graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Griner has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Eastside Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Reba Griner MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck.
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. Griner practice?
- Dr. Nancy Griner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Griner practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Snellville, GA.
See Snellville Otolaryngologists.