A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Erickson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. Erickson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital West
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lea Erickson DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Erickson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Erickson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Erickson practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Springs, FL.
See Hollywood Anesthesiologists and Hollywood Pain Management Doctors.