A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Lim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lim
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Lim Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Go Lim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nancy G. Lim practice?
- Dr. Nancy Lim has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Lim practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montclair, CA.
See Montclair Family Physicians and Montclair General Practitioners.