A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Lim is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Lim has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Go Lim MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nancy G. Lim practice?
- Dr. Nancy Lim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Lim practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Montclair, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Bernardino, CA and Fontana, CA.
See Montclair Family Physicians and Montclair Primary Care Doctors.