A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Mallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Mallon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Mallon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pediatric Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mallon has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center, Hackensack
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Tyrrell Mallon MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy T. Mallon practice?
- Dr. Nancy Mallon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Mallon practices Pediatrics near Verona, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, NJ.
See Verona Pediatricians.