A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Mallon is Excellent. Dr. Mallon has been reviewed by 5 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Mallon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
She has special expertise in 1 Area, including Pediatric Care.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mallon graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mallon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital and Med Center
- Hackensack University Medical
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mallon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Mallon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy T. Mallon practice?
Dr. Nancy Mallon practices Pediatrics near Caldwell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hackensack, NJ and Verona, NJ.
See Caldwell Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Mallon, Dr. Anabel Mallon, Dr. Anya Mallon, Dr. Deeann Mallon, Dr. Hana Mallon, Dr. Hanna Mallon, Dr. Hannah Mallon, Dr. Hannelore Mallon