A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Sajben:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Sajben is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Sajben, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sajben graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sajben has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
- Scripps Memorial Hospital La Jolla
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lou Sajben MD is a female Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Sajben practice?
- Dr. Nancy Sajben has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Sajben practices Neurology near La Jolla, CA.
See La Jolla Neurologists.