A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Spears, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Spears has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Capital Region Medical Center
- St Marys Health Center Jefferson City
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Anne Spears DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Spears practice?
- Dr. Nancy Spears has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Spears practices Pediatrics near Jefferson City, MO.
See Jefferson City Pediatricians.