A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Vu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Vu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Vu, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Neck Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Vu graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Vu has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Thien Vu MD is a female Neurologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy T. Vu practice?
- Dr. Nancy Vu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Vu practices Neurology near Westminster, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Seal Beach, CA.
See Westminster Neurologists.