Neurologists
14571 Magnolia St
Ste 201
Westminster, CA 92683
714-891-5453
Locations and availability (3)

2.0

|  Education  |  show details
Nov 19th, 2013

I concur with the most recent reviewer about her lack of compassion and knowledge. Her ignorance and ego supercedes her patient's needs. She's unable to explain and could care less what her patients need. All in all, Fountain Valley Hospital is one of the worst and dirtiest. Dr. Vu fits the same description. If you or your loved ones are assigned to her, request a change IMMEDIATELY. She deserves no stars but that is not an option...

|  Worst Dr.  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2013

I saw Dr. Vu for nerve pain in my arm from my neck to my fingers. Dr. Vu would not listen to me on where my pain was or the severity of the pain. Dr. Vu soley focused on my age & that the disk bulge in my neck was not large enough for the pain I was having. I on many occassions stated that I felt the issue was with my arm not my neck. Dr. Vu would yell at me often. Dr. Vu did a nerve test on my arm that she did incorrectly so I had to do a new test when I finally switched to a Neurosurgeon. Well I was right the issue was not my neck. I had sever nerve damage at the Ulnar nerve & rotator cuff damage. I have had surgery on both & am getting stronger everyday. I may have permenant nerve damage from the delay in treatment. Since Dr. Vu refused to refer me to a Neurosurgeon like I requested. I would never refer Dr. Vu to anyone. She even told me that she doesn't believe in medication. Why Dr. Vu is a Dr. I have no idea she has zero compassion or desire to help her patients. I give her a zero on the stars for her bedside manner & accurate diagnosis.

|  My lucky day  |  show details
Feb 12th, 2012

i suffer from cluster migraine headaches and i was very fortunate to have have Dr. Vu as my doctor. She has helped me with my pain management. She is extremely compassionate and has an exceptional ability to meet patient's needs . She sets the bar for medical practitioners.