Neurologist (brain, nervous system)
Video profile

2.5

by B.t. on Feb 26th, 2015

Dr Vu is always extremely thorough, friendly, and seems very concerned with my well-being.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
by Paul Driscoll on Feb 21st, 2015

Dr. Vu is an excellent physician with a very discerning eye in helping one with their health issues and I would highly recommend her to anyone. After 20 yrs. with my former Dr. because of the ACA I switched to Dr. Nancy Vu and I am extremely happy to have her as my present Dr.

Education show details Education
Nov 19th, 2013

I concur with the most recent reviewer about her lack of compassion and knowledge. Her ignorance and ego supercedes her patient's needs. She's unable to explain and could care less what her patients need. All in all, Fountain Valley Hospital is one of the worst and dirtiest. Dr. Vu fits the same description. If you or your loved ones are assigned to her, request a change IMMEDIATELY. She deserves no stars but that is not an option...

Worst Dr. show details Worst Dr.
Feb 13th, 2013

I saw Dr. Vu for nerve pain in my arm from my neck to my fingers. Dr. Vu would not listen to me on where my pain was or the severity of the pain. Dr. Vu soley focused on my age & that the disk bulge in my neck was not large enough for the pain I was having. I on many occassions stated that I felt the issue was with my arm not my neck. Dr. Vu would yell at me often. Dr. Vu did a nerve test on my arm that she did incorrectly so I had to do a new test when I finally switched to a Neurosurgeon. Well I was right the issue was not my neck. I had sever nerve damage at the Ulnar nerve & rotator cuff damage. I have had surgery on both & am getting stronger everyday. I may have permenant nerve damage from the delay in treatment. Since Dr. Vu refused to refer me to a Neurosurgeon like I requested. I would never refer Dr. Vu to anyone. She even told me that she doesn't believe in medication. Why Dr. Vu is a Dr. I have no idea she has zero compassion or desire to help her patients. I give her a zero on the stars for her bedside manner & accurate diagnosis.

My lucky day show details My lucky day
Feb 12th, 2012

i suffer from cluster migraine headaches and i was very fortunate to have have Dr. Vu as my doctor. She has helped me with my pain management. She is extremely compassionate and has an exceptional ability to meet patient's needs . She sets the bar for medical practitioners.