Dr. Nancy Vu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Vu?

May 25th, 2016

Very compassionate DR She truly cares abo her patient. DR Vue has made life livable for me. Thank You DR. Vue

May 8th, 2016

She cares about what tell her. She never makes me feel she is rushed. Always takes time to tell what is going with my condition.was able to order MRI and tell me my condition on the second visit. Great doctor who cares!

February 26th, 2015

Dr Vu is always extremely thorough, friendly, and seems very concerned with my well-being.

February 21st, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Vu is an excellent physician with a very discerning eye in helping one with their health issues and I would highly recommend her to anyone. After 20 yrs. with my former Dr. because of the ACA I switched to Dr. Nancy Vu and I am extremely happy to have her as my present Dr.

November 19th, 2013

Education

I concur with the most recent reviewer about her lack of compassion and knowledge. Her ignorance and ego supercedes her patient's needs. She's unable to explain and could care less what her patients need. All in all, Fountain Valley Hospital is one of the worst and dirtiest. Dr. Vu fits the same description. If you or your loved ones are assigned to her, request a change IMMEDIATELY. She deserves no stars but that is not an option...

February 13th, 2013

Worst Dr.

I saw Dr. Vu for nerve pain in my arm from my neck to my fingers. Dr. Vu would not listen to me on where my pain was or the severity of the pain. Dr. Vu soley focused on my age & that the disk bulge in my neck was not large enough for the pain I was having. I on many occassions stated that I felt the issue was with my arm not my neck. Dr. Vu would yell at me often. Dr. Vu did a nerve test on my arm that she did incorrectly so I had to do a new test when I finally switched to a Neurosurgeon. Well I was right the issue was not my neck. I had sever nerve damage at the Ulnar nerve & rotator cuff damage. I have had surgery on both & am getting stronger everyday. I may have permenant nerve damage from the delay in treatment. Since Dr. Vu refused to refer me to a Neurosurgeon like I requested. I would never refer Dr. Vu to anyone. She even told me that she doesn't believe in medication. Why Dr. Vu is a Dr. I have no idea she has zero compassion or desire to help her patients. I give her a zero on the stars for her bedside manner & accurate diagnosis.

March 22nd, 2012

Every thing are bad.. don't go there.

February 12th, 2012

My lucky day

i suffer from cluster migraine headaches and i was very fortunate to have have Dr. Vu as my doctor. She has helped me with my pain management. She is extremely compassionate and has an exceptional ability to meet patient's needs . She sets the bar for medical practitioners.

May 11th, 2017