A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandana Mapakshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mapakshi
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Diabetic Macular Edema
Type 2 Diabetes
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandana Mapakshi, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Balkan Nephropathy
- Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Mapakshi graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Mapakshi has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Centennial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandana Mapakshi MD is a female Nephrologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Nandana Mapakshi practice?
- Dr. Nandana Mapakshi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nandana Mapakshi practices Nephrology near Frisco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX.
See Frisco Nephrologists.