A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Gadgil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Gadgil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadgil graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gadgil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandini Suresh Gadgil MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nandini S. Gadgil practice?
- Dr. Nandini Gadgil has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nandini Gadgil practices Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians.