A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nandini Gadgil:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Gadgil, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadgil graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Gadgil has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Children`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gadgil accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Healthfirst - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nandini S. Gadgil practice?
Dr. Nandini Gadgil practices Pediatrics near Paterson, NJ.
See Paterson Pediatricians.