Learn more about Dr. Nandini Nagaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nandini Nagaraj is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nagaraj
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Nagaraj Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nandini Nagaraj, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagaraj graduated from Kempegowda Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bangalore.
Dr. Nagaraj has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nandini Nagaraj MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Nandini Nagaraj practice?
- Dr. Nandini Nagaraj has 1 office location.
Dr. Nandini Nagaraj practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Internists and Fort Worth Gastroenterologists.