A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyaya
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra R Upadhyaya MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narendra R. Upadhyaya practice?
- Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Cardiologists.