A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Upadhyaya
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Upadhyaya Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Upadhyaya graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Upadhyaya has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Broward General Medical Center
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narendra R Upadhyaya MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Narendra R. Upadhyaya practice?
- Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya has 1 office location.
Dr. Narendra Upadhyaya practices Cardiovascular Disease and Cardiology near Pembroke Pines, FL.
See Pembroke Pines Cardiologists.