Learn more about Dr. Narha Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narha Lee, Breast Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narha Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narha Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narha Lee practice?
- Dr. Narha Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narha Lee practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and Itasca, IL.
See Geneva Surgeons.