A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narha Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narha Lee, Breast Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narha Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Delnor Community Hospital
- Valley Ambulatory Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narha Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narha Lee practice?
- Dr. Narha Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Narha Lee practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Geneva Surgeons.