Learn more about Dr. Narha Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narha Lee, Breast Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narha Lee, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sherman Hospital
- Delnor Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narha Lee MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Narha Lee practice?
- Dr. Narha Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Narha Lee practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Geneva, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL and Itasca, IL.
See Geneva Surgeons.