A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narindar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narindar Singh is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narindar Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Singh has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narindar S Singh MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narindar S. Singh practice?
- Dr. Narindar Singh has 2 office locations.
Dr. Narindar Singh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Anaheim, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists, Santa Ana Pulmonologists, and Santa Ana Critical Care Practitioners.