A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Narindar Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Narindar Singh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singh
Specialties & Research
Dr. Narindar Singh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Singh has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim General Hospital
- Garden Grove Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Narindar S Singh MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Narindar S. Singh practice?
- Dr. Narindar Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Narindar Singh practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Santa Ana, CA.
See Santa Ana Internists, Santa Ana Pulmonologists, and Santa Ana Critical Care Practitioners.