Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Narsimha Rangaraj
Dr. Narsimha Rangaraj, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlantic City, NJ, with another office in Atlantic City, NJ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Rangaraj is affiliated with Shore Memorial Hospital, Atlantic City Medical Center-Atlantic Di and Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-Mainland Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Narsimha Rangaraj has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Narsimha Rangaraj is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlantic City, NJ.
Dr. Prahlad Patel
Atlantic City, NJ 0.48 mi36
Dr. Jitendra Patel
Atlantic City, NJ 0.48 mi33
Dr. Rosalia Riguerra
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Atlantic City, NJ 0.67 mi32