A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naser Elbalalesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naser Elbalalesy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elbalalesy
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Elbalalesy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Muscle Hypotonia
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbalalesy graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Elbalalesy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Naser M. Elbalalesy practice?
- Dr. Naser Elbalalesy has 1 office location.
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.