A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naser Elbalalesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naser Elbalalesy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Muscle Hypotonia
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Seizure Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbalalesy graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Elbalalesy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Naser M. Elbalalesy practice?
- Dr. Naser Elbalalesy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Huntington Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Viejo, CA.
See Huntington Beach Neurologists.