A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Naser Elbalalesy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Naser Elbalalesy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Elbalalesy
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Elbalalesy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Asperger Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Autism (Autistic Disorder)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Headache Disorders
- Learning Disorders
- Muscle Hypotonia
- Neurocutaneous Syndromes
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Tic Disorders
- Tuberous Sclerosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Elbalalesy graduated from Tanta University.
Dr. Elbalalesy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Naser M Elbalalesy MD is a male Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Naser M. Elbalalesy practice?
- Dr. Naser Elbalalesy has 1 office location.
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Orange, CA.
See Orange Pediatricians and Orange Neurologists.