Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Naser Elbalalesy
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntington Beach, CA, with another office in Orange, CA. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Child Neurology. Dr. Elbalalesy is affiliated with Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center, Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center and Anaheim Global Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
Dr. Naser Elbalalesy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington Beach, CA.
Dr. Paul Qaqundah
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Huntington Beach, CA 0 mi52
Dr. Lawrence Feingold
Huntington Beach, CA 0 mi48
Dr. Manish Marolia
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Huntington Beach, CA 0 mi20