A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nashaat Boutros:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutros graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. Boutros has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
- Detroit Receiving - UHC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nashaat Nessim Boutros MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nashaat N. Boutros practice?
- Dr. Nashaat Boutros has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nashaat Boutros practices Psychiatry near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Detroit Psychiatrists.