Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nasim Afsarmanesh
Dr. Nasim Afsarmanesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Santa Monica, CA. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Afsarmanesh is affiliated with Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Stewart and Lynda Resnick Neuropsychiatric Hospital at UCLA and UCLA Neuropsychiatric Institute & Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Nasim Afsarmanesh has the following 2 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Nasim Afsarmanesh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Nalini Rajagopal
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi4
Dr. Stuart Goldfarb
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi38
Dr. Christopher Seet
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi6