A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nasreen Sabir:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nasreen Sabir is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sabir graduated from Indira Gandhi Medical College, Nagpur. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Sabir has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sabir accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 6 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 11 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nasreen N. Sabir practice?
Dr. Nasreen Sabir practices Family Medicine near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Family Physicians.