A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natali Franzblau is Poor. Dr. Franzblau has been reviewed by 10 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natali Franzblau, MD, MBA, FACOG is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Franzblau graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Franzblau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Franzblau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Natali Franzblau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Natali R. Franzblau practice?
Dr. Natali Franzblau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Cherry Hill, NJ and Camden, NJ.
See Sewell Obstetricians & Gynecologists.