A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natali Franzblau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natali Franzblau is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natali Franzblau, FACOG, MBA, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Franzblau graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Franzblau has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cooper University Hospital
- Cooper Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natali Robin Franzblau FACOG, MBA, and MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Natali R. Franzblau practice?
- Dr. Natali Franzblau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natali Franzblau practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cherry Hill, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Camden, NJ and Sewell, NJ.
See Cherry Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.