Dr. Natali Franzblau MD Patient Reviews

1.7

May 16th, 2016
Horible experince Rude
1st time I saw her and last time.. rude .. rushed.. was making faces while reviewing my chart when i asked what was wrong she ignored me. I been married for 23 years she asked what birth control used and said none..she laughed and said I should be cause I never know. I asked if something showed in my chart she said no but soon I would see one day.. she rushed me and when I asked when my pap results would be in she said I dint need a pap.. I was there for my annual .. really?? I asked for a script for mammogram she said at my age i don't need one.. Im 43 years old.. really .. i finally said I want a p.. and she rudely said gosh get dressed Ill give you one okay... It was horrible and horrific.. bad enough we have to go to these appointments and to be treated like that as well.. among other women I see go through this.. she should be removed!

April 17th, 2015
Dr. Franzblau awful doctor!!!!
Dr.Franzblau was very impatient and rude! I have never had a visit with her before until the other day and the first thing she asked me was what I was going to do about birth control...mind you I am almost 6 months pregnant I have never mentioned birth control to her or any of the others doctors. I told her I do not believe in taking birth control and her response was well I want to know what you're going to do about birth control so you do not have another kid right after this pregnancy. She kept pressing the topic after I made it clear I do not believe in taking birth control. She seemed very irritated my daughter was with me and checked me for a yeast infection without explaining what she was inserting in me. I looked over my summary review for that appointment to see that she had not documented what she had done! I'm furious and will be reporting this situation. I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANY ONE BE SEEN BY HER!! I am now switching to a different OBGYN office.

November 12th, 2013
Unprofessional
Dr. Franzblau is rude, snippy and ignorant. I was so turned off by her attitude, I wouldn't even consider going to anyone else in that practice!

May 20th, 2013
Love her!
I started seeing Dr. F about 3 years ago when I realized I was pregnant. She was very matter of fact in that first appointment and kept me calm. I knew right away that she was the right doctor for me. Being an older maternity patient, I thought there were all kinds of risks for me, but she does not look for for what is not presenting itself. I found this refreshing. While I did the required testing for advanced maternal age, we did not go overboard. My little boy was born healthy and happy with no problems at all during the pregnancy! I would never switch. I have had many doctors over the years and I believe she is the best.

January 28th, 2013
Terrible
Dr. Franzblau has a terrible bedside manner and is beyond rude. She is extremely impatient as well. She was very snippy with her answers when i asked her questions. She put me on birth control without discussing the different options, side effects, etc. She sent the script to my pharmacy before I even had time to ask questions. I was experiencing some discomfort for months, but she said I was fine and completely disregarded what I had told her. I would not recommend Dr. Franzblau to anyone.

September 4th, 2012
She left me bleeding after an exam and did not offer anything to clean up.

February 24th, 2012
Inappropriate bedside manner. Very blunt and rude as a doctor. Not recommended.

February 10th, 2012
Awful.
Rude, condescending, impatient, and just plain terrible bedside manner. I have never been treated so indifferently and irritatedly by a doctor ever.

January 8th, 2012
Natali R Franzblau, MD Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Dr. Franzblau entered the exam room and the first comment she made to me while I was under distress was, "What's with this face." With explinations I provided to her with symptoms, she tended to be negative and not interested in what I believed to be occuring. When I told her I would like a complete blood work background test, she was not receptive to this, but provided me the paper work nevertheless. When I told her I already had a mamogram, she was shock and said who requested it at your age. Rather than having a proactive approach to medicine, Dr. Franzblau appears to have only her opinion and does not have the open view for other options and treatments. She completed the exam without asking me if I had any questions. Very poor bedside manner and does not realize that her oath to provide the best quility of medical care to her patients was lacking severly! I don't recommend her to anyone who may have issues.

January 7th, 2012
Natali R Franzblau Review
This was the most shocking experience of my life from a doctor, especially a female OBGYN. She was absolutely horrific, impatient, patronizing, did not want to answer questions, was very very rude. I walked out in tears. I'm switching to another doctor ASAP

April 25th, 2011
Her bedside manner was awful, she was very rude and blunt, not very compassionate