Dr. Natalia Lipovetskaya Ratiner MD is a female Internist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Neurology.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Ratiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ratiner graduated from Odessa State Medical University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ratiner has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian Intercommunity Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ratiner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Shield of California - 91 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 7 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance