A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalia Svorovskaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Svorovskaia
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Svorovskaia Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalia Svorovskaia, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Svorovskaia graduated from Novosibirsk State Medical Academy.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalia Svorovskaia MD and PHD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Natalia Svorovskaia practice?
- Dr. Natalia Svorovskaia has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natalia Svorovskaia practices Psychiatry near Chula Vista, CA.
Additional practice locations include: National City, CA and San Diego, CA.
See Chula Vista Psychiatrists.