A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Conrad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Conrad is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Conrad
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Conrad, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Conrad graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Conrad has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- Exempla Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Exempla Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Dianne Conrad MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie D. Conrad practice?
- Dr. Natalie Conrad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Conrad practices Anesthesiology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, CO.
See Denver Anesthesiologists.