A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Drake:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natalie Drake is Poor.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Drake, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Drake has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Hillcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Lynne Drake MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie L. Drake practice?
- Dr. Natalie Drake has 4 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Drake practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Avon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Avon Lake, OH.
See Avon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.