A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Sacks, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sacks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Rose Sacks MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie R. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Natalie Sacks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Sacks practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.