A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natalie Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Sacks, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sacks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Rose Sacks MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie R. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Natalie Sacks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Sacks practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.