Learn more about Dr. Natalie Sacks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sacks
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sacks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natalie Sacks, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Sacks graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Sacks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natalie Rose Sacks MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Natalie R. Sacks practice?
- Dr. Natalie Sacks has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natalie Sacks practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Internists and San Francisco Oncologists.