Dr. Natalya Danilyants Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Natalya Danilyants?

October 5th, 2017

Amazing experience

Amazing experience. The surgery went well and the recovery was quick and virtually painless. I returned to work one week later. Everyone was super nice and made my husband feel at ease and informed at all times . I would definitely recommend. Words cannot express how grateful I am.

September 20th, 2017

A YEAR AND A HALF LATER

I had surgery and am so thankful to have met this great surgeon. A year and a half later, I feel great like I did a week after my surgery. I think its important to read from someone who had a surgery from Dr. Danilyants a bit ago, and still I am still happy I made the right choice.

September 18th, 2017

She was wonderful

I had a LAAM procedure removing multiple fibroids, one of which was so painful I couldn't imagine dealing with it much longer. My regular obgyn did not tell me all my options, and said it would be 2-3 months before she could arrange a partial hysterectomy (her recommendation). Dr. Danilyants met me within a week, and scheduled surgery within two - during the month of December. She was very professional, and had me on the road to recovery before my regular obgyn could have seen me a second time. She understood the extent of the pain. Follow up was easy and the scar is almost invisible.

August 3rd, 2016

Exceptional! I had to wait a little bit, but wasn't a problem for me especially once I met Dr. Danilyants-she spent undivided quality time, answered many questions, excellent bedside manner! Certainly worth the wait! Highly recommend! Scheduler called the next day to schedule my upcoming surgery. Entire team is exceptional! I strongly recommend Dr. Natalya-have already shared her information with several friends/family!

June 12th, 2016

This is one amazing Doctor. I'm so glad I found her after numerous doctors told me that I needed an open abdominal hysterectomy. She did a successful dual port procedure that allowed me to reclaim my life much quicker than I would have had I not found this center. I'm so happy with the results and would recommend her to anyone with any GYN surgical needs.

May 30th, 2016

Outstanding recovery!

March 17th, 2016

Best Doctor I have ever experinced

Everyone is very nice, caring and very concerned about your care. Flexible times and dates to fit my schedule and also addressing the urgency of my situation. I received several calls from the surgery staff to check on me post-op, that was really nice. I liked knowing that I’m getting the best care and treatment with real solutions. Excellent doctors, staff and customer service.

October 28th, 2015

Dr. Natalya is a great doctor

Dr. Natalya is a great doctor. I had a laparoscopy surgery by her. She and the innovative center were great. She explained all the procedure to me. I had no side effects. I was able to walk the next day in the street. She is an excellent doctor and her stuff are great. I struggled with my insurance to cover up my surgery. They denied and I spoke with the innovative center. They were very understanding that I can't afford to pay. They tried with the insurance company again but they denied. They will layout my bill. Who does that. I am amazed by them. They are not only provide an excellent services. But they are kind and not only looking for the money. I am really thankful for them. It was a great experience to me with Dr Natalya and the innovative center. thank you so so much.

August 6th, 2015

Base

International class surgery for pelvic prolapse. Magnificent results! Thank you, BJ

June 9th, 2015

Love Dr. Danilyant her bedside manner is wonderful. She is very attentive, caring towards her patients. I was scared the day of surgery and she eased my mind and everything went exactly how she said it would be. My post op was the way she said it would be, especially the recovery and when i could go back to work. I would go to her again and i would recommend her to everyone.

June 3rd, 2015

Quick procedure and attentive care. Easily the least painful and easiest recovery I have ever had in operations.

June 2nd, 2015

Great! All 5 stars! Very professional! Advanced treatment of surgery.