Dr. Natalya Danilyants MD Patient Reviews

• Gynecology Reston, VA

• Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2016
Exceptional! I had to wait a little bit, but wasn't a problem for me especially once I met Dr. Danilyants-she spent undivided quality time, answered many questions, excellent bedside manner! Certainly worth the wait! Highly recommend! Scheduler called the next day to schedule my upcoming surgery. Entire team is exceptional! I strongly recommend Dr. Natalya-have already shared her information with several friends/family!

June 12th, 2016
This is one amazing Doctor. I'm so glad I found her after numerous doctors told me that I needed an open abdominal hysterectomy. She did a successful dual port procedure that allowed me to reclaim my life much quicker than I would have had I not found this center. I'm so happy with the results and would recommend her to anyone with any GYN surgical needs.

May 30th, 2016
Outstanding recovery!

March 17th, 2016
Best Doctor I have ever experinced
Everyone is very nice, caring and very concerned about your care. Flexible times and dates to fit my schedule and also addressing the urgency of my situation. I received several calls from the surgery staff to check on me post-op, that was really nice. I liked knowing that I’m getting the best care and treatment with real solutions. Excellent doctors, staff and customer service.

October 28th, 2015
Dr. Natalya is a great doctor
Dr. Natalya is a great doctor. I had a laparoscopy surgery by her. She and the innovative center were great. She explained all the procedure to me. I had no side effects. I was able to walk the next day in the street. She is an excellent doctor and her stuff are great. I struggled with my insurance to cover up my surgery. They denied and I spoke with the innovative center. They were very understanding that I can't afford to pay. They tried with the insurance company again but they denied. They will layout my bill. Who does that. I am amazed by them. They are not only provide an excellent services. But they are kind and not only looking for the money. I am really thankful for them. It was a great experience to me with Dr Natalya and the innovative center. thank you so so much.

August 6th, 2015
Base
International class surgery for pelvic prolapse. Magnificent results! Thank you, BJ

June 9th, 2015
Love Dr. Danilyant her bedside manner is wonderful. She is very attentive, caring towards her patients. I was scared the day of surgery and she eased my mind and everything went exactly how she said it would be. My post op was the way she said it would be, especially the recovery and when i could go back to work. I would go to her again and i would recommend her to everyone.

June 3rd, 2015
Quick procedure and attentive care. Easily the least painful and easiest recovery I have ever had in operations.

June 2nd, 2015
Great! All 5 stars! Very professional! Advanced treatment of surgery.

May 22nd, 2015
I have suffered for years with debilitating endometriosis, most doctors didn't understand or just wanted to give me pain meds instead of a real treatment. Dr. D was INCREDIBLE. She treated me with the utmost respect and had a wonderful bedside manner. The entire office comes HIGHLY recommended!!

April 2nd, 2015
I am very satisfied with the whole experience. Despite the fear and anxiety, I must admit I felt it is a nice experience and that I am in good hands. Doctors, nurses and staff are professional, courteous, and kind. I feel blessed!

May 3rd, 2014
Amazing Doctor!
Dr. Danilyants listened to my concerns and she made me feel comfortable to talk to her. I am so glad I found her online, I looked at several websites including Vitals and then visited their website and learned so much about my condition even before coming in! Staff was amazing, surgery was scheduled quickly, scars are small, I've hardly had any pain and was back to my old self in 2-3 days. I have already recommended a friend to go see Dr. D, such a kind, knowledgeable Dr and talented surgeon, hard to find these days!