Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalya Suchodolski
Dr. Natalya Suchodolski, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cape Coral, FL, with other offices in Fort Myers, FL and Fort Myers, FL. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Suchodolski is affiliated with Gulf Coast Hospital, HealthPark Medical Center and Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalya Suchodolski has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Natalya Suchodolski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cape Coral, FL.
Dr. Lisa Uy
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Cape Coral, FL 0 mi28
Dr. Randall Snyder
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Cape Coral, FL 0 mi47
Dr. Panee Tantranond
Hematology, Internal Medicine
Cape Coral, FL 0 mi46