Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natalya Tkachenko
Dr. Natalya Tkachenko, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Tkachenko is affiliated with Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute, Bellevue Hospital Center and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Tkachenko has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Natalya Tkachenko has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Natalya Tkachenko is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Sheetal Desai-Oghra
New York, NY 0 mi10
Dr. Stephen Hofmeister
New York, NY 0 mi28
Dr. Eric Leibert
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
New York, NY 0 mi26