A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natascha Lautenschlager:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natascha Lautenschlager is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lautenschlager
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lautenschlager Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natascha Lautenschlager, MD, MSPH is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lautenschlager graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lautenschlager has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Margaret R Pardee Memorial Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natascha S Lautenschlager MD and MSPH is a female Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natascha S. Lautenschlager practice?
- Dr. Natascha Lautenschlager has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natascha Lautenschlager practices Family Medicine near Park City, UT.
See Park City Primary Care Doctors.