A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Becker
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Becker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Becker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Sarkari Becker MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Natasha S. Becker practice?
- Dr. Natasha Becker has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Becker practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Houston, TX.
See Houston Surgeons.