A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Liver Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Becker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Sarkari Becker MD is a female Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Natasha S. Becker practice?
- Dr. Natasha Becker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Becker practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Houston, TX.
See Wilkes Barre Surgeons.