A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Demattos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Demattos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Demattos graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Demattos has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Vanessa Demattos MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Natasha V. Demattos practice?
- Dr. Natasha Demattos has 3 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Demattos practices Neurology near Loma Linda, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Springs, CA.
See Loma Linda Neurologists.