A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Demattos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Demattos is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Demattos graduated from Loma Linda University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Demattos has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Vanessa Demattos MD is a female Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Natasha V. Demattos practice?
- Dr. Natasha Demattos has 1 office location.
Dr. Natasha Demattos practices Neurology near Lewiston, ID.
See Lewiston Neurologists.