A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Natasha Haag:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Natasha Haag is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Natasha Haag, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Haag graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Haag has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Natasha Prtina Haag MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Natasha P. Haag practice?
- Dr. Natasha Haag has 2 office locations.
Dr. Natasha Haag practices Internal Medicine near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists.